Ice Karting Open Race
Put the pedal to the metal and challenge your colleagues, friends or family for a fun race on ice and snow! Ice karting race has equal elements to a real formula race, but it takes place on an ice rink. Driven on an outdoor ice track with studded tyres, it's an activity where technical skill beats speed. Feel the excitement and have a great time on safe icy tracks by driving karts and competing against time, other drivers or yourself.
When driving you can at the same time enjoy the beautiful scenery of the surroundings, city of Rovaniemi, Ounasvaara hill and frozen river. Ice karting is a perfect way to have high-speed fun and it is save for all ages… let the challenge begin!
Track: Our track is 500m long with great high-speed straight and tough corners for drifting. There are plenty of spots for overtaking.
Karts: The ice karts are powerful winter go-karts with silent four stroke engines and studded winter tires with spikes.
- Use of thermal clothing during the activity (thermal overall, boots and helmets)
- Driving instructions and safety issues
- Racing session 1 and 2 (2x10min driving)
- Transfers from ACCESSLAPLAND office in Rovaniemi city center.
- Guiding in English, other languages on request