Put the pedal to the metal and challenge your colleagues, friends or family for a fun race on ice and snow! Feel the excitement and have a great time on safe icy tracks by driving karts and competing against time, other drivers and yourself. Ice karting is a perfect way to have high-speed fun…
LET THE CHALLENGE BEGIN!
Access Lapland is the biggest Karting on Ice Provider in Lapland!
Every year we serve thousands of satisfied customers from all over the world.
The ice karts are powerful winter go-karts with silent four stroke engines and studded winter tires with spikes. We use high-quality German made karts, RIMO EVO6 and RIMO ALPHA2, with 4 stroke HONDA engines to ensure the best quality for our customers. Every year we re-build our ice-track and make
improvements. Throughout the years we have perfected the track and optimized our Lap-Timing. Every kart is fitted with a transponder to get a real-time reading of the Lap-Times.
Our track is a private 500-550m long with great high-speed straights and tough corners for drifting. There are plenty of spots for overtaking. When we build the track, we always remember to take care of sharp corners and faster straights. We build snow walls to protect from damage and injuries if a kart ends up outside of the track. Spectators have limited approach to the track and observe from safe distance. The track is designed to optimize the driving experience of our customers!
Upgrade your experience with mini snowmobiles!
The mini snowmobiles are perfect for children from approximately 6 years to 10 years (if children cannot reach the pedals of kart). The mini snowmobiles are operated on a safe 100m track and children drive under non-stop supervision of our guide.
All our activities are operated from our "OUNASPAVILJONKI ICE ADVENTURE RESORT" which is 5 minutes from Rovaniemi City Center.
- Racing session 1: 10-minute qualifying rounds
- Break with hot beverages
- Racing session 2: 10-minute race
- Award ceremony
- Use of thermal clothing during the activity(thermal overall, boots and helmets)
- Driving and safety instructions
- Transfers from ACCESS LAPLAND office in Rovaniemi City Center to OUNASPAVILJONKI ICE ADVENTURE RESORT
- Guiding in English, other languages on request
- Minimum height for driving the kart is 140 cm and it is suitable for children minimum 9 years old.
- Access Lapland reserves the right to change the price, program, inclusions and duration of the tour, due to weather conditions and unexpected occurrences.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 7 days or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 10% if booking is cancelled 365 days or less before event