To give you the best Lappish experience we'll serve warm drinks by an open fire, share some snacks and have our cozy wooden cottage available for those who want to snuggle up before we head back. The adventure usually last for 3-4 hours.
Aurora Ice floating
Swimming in an icy lake sounds like a challenge, but once you put on our floating suits, you won't feel cold. In fact, you will feel amazing! The suits are made of a light waterproof material that will keep you warm and safe.
Swimming takes place in an icy hole, and we guarantee that you won't be cold! In fact, you will feel amazing. The suits will keep you warm so you can relax and enjoy the starry skies above you.
- Hotel pickup & drop off
- Professional English speaking guide
- Thermal rescue floating suits
- Non-alcohol beverages
- Small group experience.
- Minimum height of floating 140 cm
- Not recommended for kids under 12 years old.
- Northern Lights are a natural occurrence and we are unable to guarantee activity, vibrancy or colour on the evening of the adventure
What do I need to bring?
- Outdoor clothing, winter shoes, woolen socks
- Gloves, scarf and head-wear
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 2 days or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 10% if booking is cancelled 365 days or less before event