Snowshoeing & Ice-fishing
A typical day out in Lapland! Ice-fishing is one the most popular hobbies here in Lapland. Our guide will teach you how to walk with snowshoes and drill a hole in the frozen river and prepare the ice fishing rod and baits. Walk easily on a frozen river with the snowshoes and find a perfect spot for ice-fishing. In the peaceful and fascinating surroundings it's time to break the ice and try your luck at ice fishing. During the program we serve you open fire picnic (sausages,hot juice,cookies). If you were lucky catching the fish, we will prepare it for you by the open fire.
Notice: Small children can be pulled by the sledge by the parents.
- Use of thermal clothing during the safari (thermal overall, boots)
- Picnic lunch (sausages,hot juice, cookies)
- Ice-fishing and snowshoe equipment
- Transfers from ACCESS LAPLAND office in Rovaniemi city center.
- Guiding in English, other languages on request