Finnish sauna experience
One must admit that Finnish culture revolves around the sauna. Did you know that the sauna use might reduce or even prevent cold symptoms all together and strengthen the immune system?
We invite you to relax in our private camp with a genuine and traditional Finnish sauna. Our guide will teach you how to heat up the sauna and tells about sauna culture in Finland. After satisfying sauna bath, we will enjoy snacks around the open fire in a wooden teepee called "kota" and if you are lucky you might also witness the northern lights across the night sky.
Our private camp is in the middle of the forest, just half an hour drive from Rovaniemi and its artificial city lights.
- Body soaps
- Snacks and non-alcohol drinks
- Transfers from ACCESS LAPLAND office in Rovaniemi city center.
- Guiding in English, other languages on request
Upgrade your experience with the Lappish dinner:
- Menu1: Sautéed reindeer, mashed potatoes and crushed lingonberries or
- Menu2: Fried or smoked salmon, tartar sauce, potatoes
Menus include non-alcohol drinks