Snowmobile safari along the river valley
Riding a snowmobile is one of the most loved winter activities in Finland. Besides all the fun, snowmobiles have been a good working tool in snowy forests and now you can have a step into Finnish way of life in a fun and speedy way.
During this safari, you’ll learn how to drive a snowmobile along a frozen river and through forests covered with snow enjoying the beautiful views of the river valley. The tour is suitable for everyone, also for families with children.
Total driving time with snowmobile is 2h.
- Twin driving on a snowmobile
- Instructions and safety issues
- Use of thermal clothing during the safari (thermal overall, boots, and helmets)
- Transfers from ACCESS LAPLAND office in Rovaniemi city center.
- Guiding in English, other languages on request